We're actively seeking an IT Support with fluency in German to join our team.
As an IT Support, your primary responsibility will be to provide technical assistance and support to our German-speaking clients. This includes diagnosing and resolving software issues, offering guidance on IT-related matters, and ensuring a high customer satisfaction.
If you're enthusiastic about technology and are happy to help customers, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- High customer satisfaction
- Hold SLA levels
- Resolve user issues
- Contact with German speaking customers
- Written and speaking English and German on min. B2 level
to help the others – more a helper, less achiever
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in any IT and/or Support
- Odoo knowledge
- Any additional languages
Who we are
We are Solvti, a dedicated team passionate about technology and innovation, serving a diverse client base across Europe. As a certified partner of Odoo, our expertise lies in seamlessly implementing both Odoo Enterprise and Community projects.
But our skills don't end there. We're also adept at creating tailor-made web and mobile applications that fit your unique requirements.
Founded in 2021, Solvti's mission goes beyond just developing software. We're here to find solutions to real business challenges, using technology as our tool. We believe in crafting software that not only functions well but also helps your business thrive.
So, if you're on the lookout for a team that combines professional expertise with a personal touch, Solvti is here to help
Why join Solvti?
- Our Culture: At Solvti, we don't simply speak about culture; we actively shape it. Our foundational values – Competence, Humility, Engagement, Respect, and Trust – are more than some guidelines; they are the driving forces that keep our team motivated and our clients happily growing with us. This culture isn’t enforced on our employees; it's a proven formula for satisfaction and engagement, both within our team and in our client relationships.
- Our Mission: We're sick of overpriced and ineffective software. We prioritize solutions that actually solve problems. Our curiosity drives us to constantly ask "Why?". We aim to enhance the workflow of 1000 companies through our software and consultancy. The measure of our success? The tangible savings our clients achieve by partnering with us.
- Our People: We’re incredibly fortunate to have a team whose passion for sharing knowledge and eagerness to assist is nothing short of inspiring. It sometimes feels unreal when you look around the office and see only people who love to share their knowledge and are always more than happy to help you if you struggle; you can always trust them. We have much fun together and, weirdly enough, everyone's got a great sense of humor.
- Your Influence: by joining Solvti - no matter if as a Senior or a trainee, your opinion matters. We treat everyone's voice equally, so you can have a great influence on our company, all it takes is the motivation to make a positive change and a dash of courage to make your mark.
Your personal contact person